Monday, July 19, 2010

This is the countdown; You see our time is running out.

I love looking forward to things.





I exhibit this love through countdowns (which works well because I also love counting things - Ah ha ha ha ha).






Here are a few countdowns in my life right now:





73 = Days until my 26th birthday. I've been looking forward to being 26. It seems like the perfect age to me because it is more mature sounding than like 23 but still young enough to be fun.


48 = Days until the Chiefs home season opener on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL


38 = Days until the official start of the Bearcat Football season. It's an away game but still exciting.

29 = Days until SOMETHING CORPORATE!!!! IN KANSAS CITY!!!


19 = Days until NFL preseason officially starts (Can you tell I'm ready for football?)


11 = Days until my next fun weekend trip with the boy (we're going to Iowa with his family to watch a NASCAR race. I'm viewing it as a unique people watching opportunity and will be sure to have earplugs handy. Please don't judge me.)
3 = Days until I get a few weeks off of school before the fall semester

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment